Crinklee | Fun Sensory Toy for Babies & Infants
90 % of a Baby’s Visual Development Happens in the 1st 5-6 months. During this time, babies can only see high contrast objects and colors like black and white.
We have designed Crinklee with high contrast patterns to attract your infant’s attention. It encourages movement and muscle development in their hands & feet, helping them reach milestones like sitting.
Crinklee is our bestselling toy for infants, trusted by hundreds of parents. It has been used in many different ways and is an essential toy for babies less than 6 months old.
- Attractive B&W High Contrast pattern to attract your baby’s attention
- Rattle is sewn inside for sensory stimulation, engaging your baby during tummy time
- Colorful ribbed ribbons for better sensory experience, encourage a child to grasp and grab
- Neemwood is naturally antibacterial and used traditionally as “Datun” to clean teeth. It has the texture to serve as a perfect teether for infants.
All in One Developmental Toy:
- Helps in visual stimulation
- Encourages Muscle Development & Fine Motor Skills
- Soothes teething gums
Many Ways to Play:
- Hang Crinklee in a Crib, Cot, or Play Gym for your baby to reach and grab
- Attach Crinklee to your car seat or stroller for your child to play while traveling
- Crinklee can be used as a fun bath book or bathtime toy for babies
- Set Crinklee on a play mat for baby’s tummy time
- Suitable for infants aged up to 6 months old
- Size: 21 X 21 (cm). Weight: 50 grams. Wooden Ring > 2-inch diameter
- Crinklee is currently available in six attractive themes
- Easy to Clean, Machine Washable (Remove the teething ring before washing)
- Detachable Teether Ring can be removed when you don’t need it
- Super soft, non-toxic material for baby’s sensitive skin
- Made in India by Artisans. Ethically Sourced from Fair-Trade Organization