Silky | Colorful Soft Play Silks | Waldorf Inspired Play Scarves
FREE SHIPPING CASH ON DELIVERY
Play Silks, fabric play silks
- Silky is a set of five extremely smooth, soft and versatile fabric pieces in five lovely colors, square pieces of approx 21 X 21 inches.
- Play silks can be used to play hide and seek with your children.
- This is a fabric play silks enabling your child’s imagination to be whatever they would like to be.
- Play Silks have been a staple in Waldorf & Steiner focussed classrooms for decades. It was probably child-led discovery of this open-ended fabric play that led to the widespread use of play silk.
- Play silks can be useful for teaching children how to tie a knot.
- It's quite interesting how children are just drawn to them, maybe it is the colours and soft sensory feel of the silk and the fact that they are not a normal 'toy' therefore more interesting by default.
- Play silks are widely considered to be the most open ended “toys” there could be. You don't need to show your kids how to use a Play Silk - they will show you!
PRODUCT DEMO VIDEO